Collection of information
Data collected automatically and transferred to third parties
- technical characteristics and data about the mobile device (model, manufacturer, type and version of the operating system, screen resolution, interface language, information about CPU, GPU, system and video RAM, unique identifiers such as IDFA, Android Ad ID);
- location information (if available — based on the IP address, if available, usually down to the country and city level, without identifying your specific location);
- information about actions performed in the Applications (viewing ads, content, information about errors) to improve the quality of the Applications and release updates;
- App ID of the installed application;
- checksums of transmitted data, to confirm the accuracy of the transmitted information;
In the Applications, you can allow access to the address book of your phone to automatically fill in information about the full name, date of birth and photos of the contact you are interested in for subsequent verification of compatibility with this person in the Applications. This information is provided by you exclusively voluntarily for further use in the Applications.
Applications contains commercial advertisement provided by third-party ad networks (Admob, Facebook, Unity Ad).
Denial of responsibility
We are not responsible for the data that you voluntarily post in the Applications and which may be available to attackers in case of loss (theft) and / or hacking of the phone, as well, as a result of the actions of other applications and / or computer viruses.
Personal information posted by you in the Applications is not stored in an open form and is not transmitted over the Internet and is not transferred to third parties.